Monday, June 8, 2020

Persuasive Writing

Topic no school uniform


Hi my name is Summer

Did you know that school uniforms restrict students' freedom of expression? Hi, my name is Summer and I am trying to persuade you to remove school uniforms in school.



I think we should remove school uniforms because it will be easy in the morning to find clothes. It will also make the students more relaxed, in their own clothes that they would normally wear at home ,and parents should not need to pay just so their child can go to school uniforms don't stop bullying and may increase violent attacks.



These reasons will help us feel more relaxed in class can you please think about losing school uniform, thank you for listening and I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.